A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A slime planet has become unstable and exploded! As a fellow slime planet, grow larger and merge with its core to give it a second chance at life. Be careful not to meet the same fate!
How To play:
- Move along the surface of the planet with "A" and "D".
- Collect a resource by standing on it for 3 seconds.
- Bring Meteors and crystals to the pump to make the planet grow.
- Bring Meteors to the stabilizer to keep the planet from exploding.
- The goal is to reach and save the slime planet that has exploded.
- Press "R" to restart and "ESC" to quit.
This game was made for the Ludum Dare 34 Game Jam in just 72 hours by Jake Panitz (programmer) and Roman Kalinovski (artist).
The music was used with permission by Alex G.
- Windows - Extract .zip to a folder and run the .exe
- Linux - Extract files. Mark the ".x86" (or ".x86_64" for 64 bit) as executable and type "./Mitosis.x86" or "./Mitosis.x86_64" in terminal. This hasn't be tested on all distros and you may be missing libraries you'll need to install.
- Mac - If the game won't open by double clicking and a message comes up about it being made by an "unidentified developer", just ctrl+click on the app and select "Open".
Please let me know if you experience any bugs or are having trouble getting the game to run by leaving a comment or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.